Aug 23, 2012

The End

After much thought and many conflicted feelings, I've decided to close this blog.

Over the last year, requests for reviews have been accelerating, and even restricting myself to Canadian children's literature, I find I can't keep up.  The proof is collecting dust on my bookshelves - over 200 titles that I've purchased to read for my own enjoyment and haven't had time to get to!

Another reason is that, even when they're fun, reviewing and interviewing require a huge time commitment.  I feel that time needs to be redirected to my own writing career.

In the next few months, I'll be launching a shiny new blog, and will post the details here for anyone who wants to keep hanging out with me.  In the meantime, thank you to all of the authors whose work I've discovered through Ten Stories Up.  And an enormous thank you to all of my readers - your presence and participation have brightened my life.

Hugs for all,

Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful and I will miss your interviews and reviews., Lindsey. Congratulations on taking the next step in your writing career! I look forward to following the "new and shiny" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yolanda. Difficult decision, but there is only so much time...

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.